1. Superman Stare – Put random objects(or family members) in the X-ray Baggage machine. Points are awarded for deciphering each object(or internal organs) and who they belong to. You may want to ask permission before grabbing strangers luggage.
2. Superstar Pose down – Split up into groups of three(two competitors, and one score keeper). Flip a coin to decide whether to mimic an action star or a pro wrestler. Winner is decided by how many people wear confused enough to get up and walk away from the over-elaborate taunts and spin kicks. Bonus points for snapping necks like Seagal, or doing the Ric Flare “WOOOOO!” without getting punched in the face.
3. People’mon Snap! – Take pictures of disenfranchised passengers in their natural habitat without them noticing. Try to snap a picture while they are preoccupied with changing diapers, eating, judging you silently, etc.
4. Mini Flash Mob – A Flash mob is when a large number of people gather in a public setting, and enter a frozen state for a predetermined amount of time. Some call it performance art. Some call it disgruntled Mime theater. I call it an opportunity to freak people out with very little effort.
5. Find That Smell – Locate that putrid stench post haste, and prey that it isn’t you.
6. Vibe Awards 2004 – You play the role of Rapper “Young Buck”, and and attack family members(or anyone in sight). Instead of a knife, I suggest using a spoon for comedic affect. Nothing is funnier than watching someone get spooned(or ladled) into submission!
7. Seriously, What IS That Smell? – Break wind excessively and accuse others of flatulence.
8. Fatal Frame – It’s like People’mon Snap, only it’s named after a GOOD video game. Fatal Frame has you taking pictures of ghosts as they attack your character. Unless you see actual poltergeists, you should try to snap pics of people right before sneezing, or scratching themselves.
9. Mini Flash Mob DX – The deluxe version of MFM is eerily smiler to the original. Only difference is, You can follow people around while in your frozen state. I recommend wearing Keelys or roller blades to make this stunt a bit easier.
10. Ultimate What If Challenge – gather around in a circle and ask a bunch of random questions laced with irony. Example: What if Bobcat Goldthwait accused Smokey the Bear of Arson? What if Cow Tipping were broadcast on ESPN, and later went on to become the highest rated sporting event on that network?