The Bible is one of the best places to find Valentine’s Day quotes about love. Love is mentioned frequently in the Bible, and many of our modern conceptions about the meaning of love can be traced back to a Bible verse.
Bible verses can be a wonderful way to show some love this Valentine’s Day. Simply choose your favorite Bible quote and write it in a Valentine’s Day card. Bible quotes for Valentine’s Day can be sent to loved ones, neighbors, friends, or your religious leaders. A simple Bible love quote will brighten anyone’s day this Valentines Day.
All Bible verses are from the New International Version Bible.
1. “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28)
2. “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.” (1 John 4:12)
3. “Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalms 37:4)
4. “To love Him with all your heart, with all your understanding, and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.” (Mark 12:33)
5. “We love because He first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)
6. “Place me like a seal overe your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy as unyielding as the grave. It burns like a blazing fire, like a mighty flame.” (Song of Solomon 8:6)
7. Therefore be imitators of God as well-beloved children.” (Ephesians 5:1)
8. “Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and truth.” (1 John 3:18)
9. “And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.” (1 Corinthians 13:13)
10. “My lover is mine, and I am his.” (Song of Solomon 2:16)
11. “Dear friends, let us love one another for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.” (1 John 4:7)
12. “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.” (Colossians 3:14)
13. “If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or clanging cymbal.” (1 Corinthians 13:1)
14. “And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.” (Romans 5:5)
15. “Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)