Making money is easy when you know that all it takes is a little time, patience, preparation and effort. Yes, it is actually possible to make money with what you know– with your knowledge.
Here I will show you how you can make money.
1. YOU COULD TEACH OTHERS. Do you have a hobby, interest or passion? Do you know a fair bit about a topic or subject? If so then you can probably teach say one to one lessons, or perhaps even group lessons at local centres and colleges. OR you could even teach from the comfort of your own home, perhaps tutoring or teaching online. Yes, there are actually people who want to know what you know!
Find out what you enjoy doing and then pass your knowledge on to others earning some extra income at the same time. You could teach–tutor around current work or family commitments making it flexible fun and a great way to earn money.
2. MAKE AND SELL YOUR OWN PRODUCTS ….. OF COURSE, If you didn’t fancy teaching others what you know then why not produce materials and products that incorporate your knowledge and then have a go at selling them on for a profit of course! You could produce eBooks, DVDs, audio CDs pod casts and much more for resale from the comfort of your own home. Even if you didn’t feel like writing and producing the material yourself you could always get other people from printers to ghost-writers on board to help you get your products finished and out there as soon as possible.
How do I go about making money with what I know?
As with most things in life it is best to have a plan, especially when it comes to making money. Its best to have a plan based on or around how you will make money, ideally a money making plan.
Ideally this is the first step you must take to make money using your knowledge–what you know. You need to produce and come up with a plan that should really include:
1. What knowledge–information you have to offer and sell that would be of interest to other people.
2. When you will offer and sell your products/services, for example evenings, weekends, on a apart time basis?
3. What you will charge–for example why not produce a pricing strategy ?
4. Where you will work from, e.g. in clients homes, on the internet, from and office and so on?
In your plan it is also best to include your start-up costs, for example do you need an office, some furniture, the internet, a computer and so on, and it is also wise to include a marketing plan–strategy into your money making plan, as you will want to know how you can reach and find customers, ideally on a shoestring budget.
After you have concluded with your money making plan its time to talk over your ideas, plans and thoughts with family friends and loved ones, see if they have anything to contribute and add, take on board there feelings, concerns and so on. Now if you are still confident your idea–knowledge will sell and make money for heavens sake get out there and take action NOW!
Good luck with making money and earning extra income. I wish you every success.