Perhaps you are entrepreneur and want to get your ideas notice – perhaps you are a small business owner and you want to get your business noticed – whatever you want to get noticed for it is a big world out there and more often than not its necessary to have a plan, a plan for how you will promote yourself, where and when .
SO How do you get noticed, how do you get and keep peoples attention…SIMPLE… You advertise, promote and market whatever you are selling be it an idea or business at every given opportunity, any time anywhere. By this I mean talk about your business and link it into any conversation you are having with anyone.
REMEMBER Don’t force you ideas and businesses down peoples throats, people will not take kindly to this, and it will in the long run have a negative impact on your business
So then after those pieces of guidance, here are a few ways you can get yourself, your ideas or your business noticed:
1. Be active online, in chat rooms, forums and discussions-Join in, create discussions on topics of interest/areas of interest and away you go., Don’t talk about your business instead talk about the topics or areas of interest listed, be an active, helpful member and in time people will want to know more about what you do, what you sell, provide and so on.
2. Be an expert. To get noticed in whatever you do, you have to talk or sometimes shout louder than everyone else and you also have to know what you are on about. As if you are rambling say 98% of the time about nothing, nobody is going to take nay notice of what you do or what you say, this of course is not what you want. So start today as you mean to go on. Establish yourself as an expert in areas or topics surrounding your business or your ideas and get your voice heard. Write articles, press releases and anything else required to get you established and recognised as an expert. Being an expert will allow you to communicate with more people all over the place and it will mean you are trusted and valued more. Be an expert, be helpful, friendly and knowledgeable and in a matter of time you will get recognised.
3. Build up an image and a reputation. Building up both an image and reputation will help you get recognised and help you establish both your position and your market share.
TOP TIPS FOR GETTING RECOGNISED
1. Remember that overnight success normally takes months if not years to achieve
2. Always portray a positive image, don’t let others get the better of you, don’t retaliate, be professional, knowledgeable and calm at all times and in all situations.
3. Always provide valuable and useful information. While getting yourself and your business noticed ensure that you provide accurate, correct and relevant information while building up your reputation as an expert.
Good luck with getting noticed, building an image and reputation, stay positive, work hard and success should eventually come to you.