Wedding plan tips anyone is able to follow:
1. Become familiar with the company Perfect Wedding Guide (PWG).
PWG provides user friendly tools allowing anyone to plan EVERY detail of their own wedding.
PWG will help connect every wedding party to their exact desired wedding service providers.
PWG provides contests and giveaways.
PWG does not charge the wedding party for their detailed services.
PWG makes their profit from wedding service providers by hosting bridal shows, luncheons, and providing advertising services and sales leads about upcoming couples preparing to be married.
2. Determine your budget. Plan two numbers. The first figure is what you are planning to spend and the second figure will be the maximum you could spend.
3. Prepare TWO separate lists. The first list will be your Needs. The second list will be your Wants. Fill out each list with required details and estimated number counts. Every possible wedding planning consideration can be found free of charge on the Perfect Wedding Guide website.
4. Booking the wedding location.
· It is important to remember romantic cities that are ‘hot spots’ for weddings tend to book one – two years in advance.
· If you know of a specific location contact that location directly. You can then provide the location with the appropriate information from your Needs list.
· If you do not know of a location contact the local Chamber of Commerce, and the Visitors Convention Bureau. Provide them with your Needs list.
· If you still need more choices contact churches, resorts or hotels with conference rooms, and restaurants with a large seating capacity. Provide them with your Needs list.
5. Sleeping arrangements for out-of-town guests.
If you know of a specific location contact that location directly. You can then provide the location with the appropriate information from your Needs list.
If you do not know of a location contact the local Chamber of Commerce, and the Visitors Convention Bureau. Provide them with your Needs list.
If you contact the hotel directly and you are requesting to block more than six rooms ask to speak with a representative from the sales office, or the front desk manager.
A discount should be provided based on the number of rooms reserved – the more rooms the lower the rate.
If you are reserving more than 20 – 30 rooms ask for the conference room or the wedding suite to be provided at a discount.
Non-commonly recommended, but useful wedding planning websites, especially for beach weddings:
Sun rise/set predictions: