Working at home is not easy, it will not provide you with overnight riches, and you will face lots of challenges from separating your family/social time and work time to creating a suitable work space – that hopefully wont get disturbed.
But after you have jumped over these huddles you will be ready to work at home, now all you have to do is decide what you want to do. This article provides ideas for work at home/home based business opportunities, it provides guidance for those who haven’t got a clue what they want to do, and perhaps those that are a little bit indecisive as to what they want to do, or what they can see themselves doing.
6 Home based Business Ideas
1. Start a candle making business – you could try your hand at making and selling candles, or you could sell for others and take a cut/commission from each product you sell.
2. Start a virtual PA service, be a home based PA, receptionist and so on, maybe for one or two companies. Advertise on the internet, in your local classifieds, through networking events and business cards.
3. Start a drop ship business, this is where you sell products for others, but with the added benefit that you don’t actually have stock hanging around at your home.
4. Start an eBay business, sell items lying around your home, sell other peoples treasures, buy and sell brand new items of stock or buy and sell second hand things.
5. Start a data entry business, offer data entry services to both local and start up businesses. Work for multiple companies and businesses to ensure a decent workload and income. Advertise through networking, business cards, and cold calling.
6. Pet sitting business, if you don’t mind sharing your space and opening your home this could be perfect you, you could start a pet sitting service that looks after peoples pets perhaps while they are at work or away on holiday.
All in all if you are looking for the perfect home based business, take some time out to sit down and create a mind map/brainstorm of everything you want to do, everything you could see yourself doing, and everything and anything you enjoy doing perhaps in your free leisure time.
Then…..look for opportunities and information related to your ideas on the internet, see if you could possibly start a home based franchise or start on your own and build up a profitable home based business.
Remember don’t rush into a home based business, decide how much time you have to offer, and evaluate what skills and qualifications you have that you could put to use to make you even more money.
Good luck I wish you every success.