Do you have dreams and aspirations of making 2009 the best year ever? Do you really want to improve your life and your relationship with others? DO you want to manifest absolute good in your life? Do you want to bring forth health, happiness and prosperity? Well, now you can. In this article, I will teach you how to have a healthier, happy and more productive life. Let’s begin.
1. Be good to you. Make sure that you get enough rest and relaxation and make time to do the things that make you happy. By being good to yourself, you will naturally become more productive in 2009.
2. Be grateful. Take a moment each and every day to simply be thankful for all of your blessings. After all, you’re breathing aren’t you? Well, this in itself is a blessing and today is a fresh start. You can make today better than yesterday and tomorrow even better.
3. Forget about others and concentrate on you. Too many people spend way too much time trying to make others happy. They are constantly worried about being liked and whether someone will accept them. Well stop. What someone thinks about you is really their perception. It is not your reality. You determine your reality. For instance, let’s say that your parents always told you that you would amount to nothing when you grow up. Well, if you take their advice and do everything to sabotage your life then it is not their fault. It is yours for caring what they thought and letting their opinion determine your reality. Therefore, stop worrying about what others think.
4. Don’t use absolutes. Stop using absolutes. For instance, if you make a mistake, don’t say, “You’re so stupid you always make mistakes” Or, if your mate cancels dinner plans because they are too tired, don’t pout and say, “You are ALWAYS too busy for me.”This is simply not true and is simply leading you to making the situation worse. Instead, change your perspective and see the good in the situation. For instance, instead of criticizing yourself, you can say,” So, what I made a mistake, at least I learned what doesn’t work.” Or you can say to your spouse, “thanks for telling me ahead of time. We’ll have dinner in so that you can relax.” Not only will this cause you to feel less stressed but it will improve your relationship too.
5. Don’t be negative. Stop being negative in your thoughts and actions. Our thoughts control our reality and if you’re always thinking negative thoughts, you’ll manifest negativity. If however, you think positive thoughts you’ll manifest positive things. For instance, instead of saying “I am always broke. ” Say “Money flows to me everyday” and mean what you say.
6. Give unconditional love. Love others unconditionally. Instead of trying to get something out of someone else, give love to them without needing something in return. For instance, do someone a favor just because you want to do something nice for them and make their life better.
7. Change your attitude. If you constantly find yourself in a funky mood, just remember that you have the power to change it. You have the power to see the best in people, places and situations and to change your life.
In conclusion, if you follow these 7 tips, you will make 2009 the best year ever. Just remember to be good to yourself, be grateful, stop being negative, don’t use absolutes, give unconditional love, change your attitude, and you’ll be well on your way. Good luck.