Associated Content is one of the best showcases on the Internet for a writer’s talent and knowledge. What the writer comes up with for an article on Associated Content is all up to him or her, of course. But when the writer is finished with an article, Associated Content offers several easy steps in which the story can be published to the masses. The author can choose to publish the story to go up right away, or send it for upfront review, where Associated Content can pay the author a few extra bucks.
But in whatever format the writer wishes to send the article, Associated Content will give him or her all the help that is needed. Here is what an Associated Content writer needs to do to publish their story.
1. After logging onto Associated Content, go to the top right of the website and click the “Publish” button.
2. Associated Content offers many templates in which the story can go under. Click on whichever template fits your story, and then click Select below the options. After that, you will be taken to the “Select rights & payment” page for submitting an article.
3. The writer must answer whether this content has been published elsewhere, what level of rights he or she wants for the article, and whether the article is to be eligible for distribution with Associated Content partners. Finally, the writer must select whether the article is being sent for Upfront Payment, where it will be reviewed for up to a week, or Automatic Payments, where it will go up immediately.
4. After finishing step 3, click the “Save & Next” button on the bottom right of the page. It will take the author to the “Enter title & content” page.
5. Type in the title of your article, any subtitles you might have, and the descriptive overview of what the article is about.
6. Copy and paste the text of your article in the text body, then click the “Save & Next” button on the bottom right of the page. This takes the author to the “Add extra information” page.
7. Select which Associated Content category the story falls under.
8. Type in the search tags you want for the article.
9. If you do not choose to fill in the optional categories of content highlights, interesting facts and supporting links, click the “Save & Next” page below. This takes the writer to the “Add images” page.
10. Upload any supporting images you might want for the article, then write down the credit, copyright information and image caption for the picture. If there are no images needed, just click the “Finish & Preview” button below. This takes you to the “Preview” page.
11. Take one last look at the article and whether it looks perfect. If it isn’t satisfactory, click the “Make changes now” button at the right of the page and make any necessary edits.
12. If you are ready to publish the article, and if you have submitted it for automatic payment, click the “Publish” button to the left. If you have submitted for Upfront Payment, your next step will be to wait for word on whether Associated Content will offer you money for the article.
13. If you take the Automatic Payments option and click the “Publish” button, your article will then be posted on Associated Content right away. Congratulations!