Picking a babies name is an important and special thing. Finding and choosing the right name might well just be a little bit more difficult than you originally thought so here’s a few suggestions and ideas that you might not have thought of for your baby girl, starting with the K’s and L’s.
M is for ……..
Magda, Maisie, Marcia, Madeline, Mabel/Mabelle
Mady, Mae, Magnolia, Mandy, Mala, Margaret, Margarita
Marie, Marigold, Marsha, Martha, Mary, Marylou, Matilda
Matilde, Mya, Michelle, Michaela, Mickie, Melissa, Melody
Meg, Maxine, Melinda, Mercy, Mercedes, Melanie, Miranda,
Minnie, Miriam, Moira, Morgan, Molly, Monica, Mirabel
Magdalena, Makala, Moselle, Mahogany, Maddison, Marchelle
Maricel, Marsha, Marybell, Merrie, Mariah, Manuela
N is for…….
Nadine, Nella, Nell, Natasha, Nessie, Naomi, Nancy, Nicole,
Nicola, Netta, Nina, Nikki, Nola, Nora, Norma, Nicolette
Nia, Neeva, Novalee, Ness, Nisha, Nacole, Nassandra,
Nadia, Neda, Natacha, Natalie, Natalia, Natalii, Nailah, Nelly
Noele, Nyla, Nena, Narinda, Noemi, Nynette, Narriah, Nura,
Nirvana, Nerissa, Nerthus, Noreen,
Some top tips for finding and choosing the right the right name
If all of those names were not enough for you here are a few top tips on how to find that special name for your special little baby girl.
1. Take your time. Jot down ideas and names as and when you think of them.
2. Once you have your baby I think its best to get to know them a little bit before you name them, as you can see what names fit and suit and what don’t.
3. Ask friends, family and loved ones for their ideas, input and advice. Perhaps they have other ideas or names that they might like to add.
4. Try not to have or pick a fad/trend name that will quickly go out of style or fashion.
5. Try to pick a name for your baby girl that will change and suit her in years to come.
6. Go through the whole alphabet, there are literally thousands of names out there so be creative but smart.
7. Why not start looking for inspiration from other cultures, look at Spanish names. Italian names, French names and so on, see if there is anything that inspires you. Find out what the names mean and then when you have your baby girl you can see what name fits and suits her personality.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this article and have found it useful.
Congratulations on your little bundle/s of joy and Happy Baby naming.