Little girls in 2008 have it made – the selection of toys available is a combination of simple all the way to high technology. But to find the right toy can be tough, so here is a list of the Best Toys for Girls 5-6 years of age – that little girls and parents love:
1. Fur Real Friends Biscuit My Lovin’ Pup – If you’re looking for cuddly and high technology in one, you’ve got it with Fur Real Friends Biscuit My Lovin’ Pup! He’s adorable, snuggly and best of all, he responds to kids voices, he barks and wags playfully too. He will obey various commands such as “shake” and also responds to affection from kids. (Amazing!) Retail price for Fur Real Friends My Lovin’ Pup is around $200, but is available for less (with free shipping) from Amazon.
2. High School Musical 3 – the Sing Together Dolls – Girls can sing along with their favorite character from High School Musical 3! Each doll comes with a microphone – kids sing then pass the microphone over to the doll, and the doll will pick up where the child leaves off! A great gift choice for little girls who love music or the movie, “High School Musical 3”. Retail price for each doll runs around $20-$25 – they’re all available from Amazon.com.
3. Dolls from “Barbie and the Diamond Castle” – In 2008, the movie “Barbie and the Diamond Castle” became a real favorite with girls, and now there are dolls available that are based on the characters from the movie. The main characters, Liana and Alexa are very lovely and musical princesses – and so are the dolls! They sing favorite songs from the movie and when they are owned as a set they actually sing a duet together. Retail price for the Liana and Alexa Dolls is around $30, but they can be purchased for less at Amazon Toys. (Note: There are other character dolls available from the movie as well.)
4. Littlest Pet Shop Collections – Little girls just love the Littlest Pet Shop pets – they’re absolutely adorable and are favorite collector’s items. They are available as single pets, but the hottest-selling is the Collection of 10 – they’re the cutest little bobble-heads I’ve ever seen! The price for the collection of 10 is around $20 retail, or less from Amazon.com.
5. Honeybee Hop Toy from Playskool and Hasbro – Kids learn coordination and physical skill as they become practiced at hopping over a bumblebee to the tune of “Flight of the Bumblebee”. (Tune is played from the “beehive” in the center, which spins the bee around.) It’s become a real favorite for kids (boys and girls) in the age range of 5-6. Retail price for the Honeybee Hop Toy from Playskool and Hasbro is around $25, but is available for less from Amazon.com (with free shipping).
I hope that this “Best Toys for Girls 5-6” list has been helpful to you in picking out a great toy that a little girl will love – and possibly helped to save some money in the process!