The Week 12 games were intense with TO and Randy Moss looking like studs. There are some sweet matchups during week 13 which is for most fantasy football players the last game of the regular season. I don’t know about you but I have a few teams needing some great picks. Here are my favorites for week 13.
1) Roy Williams – TO had his day in week 13. Williams has been slow to come along but make no doubt about it, he is the future. Dallas is playing a Seattle pass defense that is questionable and Tony Romo is healthier than last week. I expect Romo to air the ball out and TO will get his but Williams will have a breakout game for the Boys.
2) Ted Ginn Jr. – Pennington went nuts on the New England secondary and he just lost his best option in Camarillo. This leaves Ginn Jr. as the number one. He’s been streaky at best but now against a sorry St. Louis secondary he will top 100 yards with at least one score. However during the same game look for…
3) Donnie Avery – To have a big game against an equally sorry pass defense. St. Louis can’t be that bad right? Trent Green and Marc Bulger are both decent when they aren’t throwing the ball from their backs. Torry Holt should attract some attention and that will leave Avery open for the big plays.
4) Lee Evans – Evans is having a decent year and will continue that with a matchup against a poor San Fran pass defense. I expect Evans to get two scores and put up big numbers with a rejuvenated Trent Edwards.
5) Eddie Royal – Cutler had a miserable last couple games and needs to get into form fast. Good thing Denver is playing the Jets whose secondary is inefficient at best. This game should be a shootout and Eddie Royal should have around 5-6 serious deep looks converting on 1-2 of them. Royal is there for the big play and he will get that in this game.
6) Devin Hester – Hester is still an inexperienced wide receiver but a dangerous weapon. He has tremendous speed with big play potential. Chicago loves him and actively tries to get him involved in the offense. Look for Hester to get some decent looks and he should be a real solid play in PPR leagues.
7) Roddy White – White is a few yards shy of a thousand for the year. Matt Ryan is throwing the ball extremely well. San Diego ranks dead last in pass defense. White should easily eclipse the thousand yard mark in this game. Matt Ryan throws deep balls gift tagged with White’s name on them. Big numbers on rushing and passing for Atlanta.
8) Kevin Curtis – Donovan McNabb is pissed. He was benched for the first time in his career. McNabb will be gunning the ball and Curtis has been quite up until now. Arizona is not known for their pass defense. Brian Westbrook is banged up as is the running game. All this spells a big night for McNabb and Kevin Curtis will bear the brunt of it.
9) Kevin Walter – Andre Johnson is having a phenomenal year and currently ranked numero uno in the league for receiving yards. That’s nice. Walter has quietly become a dominant short down receiver. In PPR leagues I start this guy every game. He will produce for you. Look for great numbers against the fading Jaguars.
10) Hines Ward – I believe Ward had an off night this past Thursday. After back to back 100 yard games Ward threw up a turkey having only one catch for 37 yards. Big Ben is regaining his Super Bowl form and the New England secondary is fresh off of a throw happy Miami team. I think a few precise passes and Ward nails two touchdowns with some nice yardage.