Having four boys I really appreciate my one little girl. She’s the only one. She’s been around for almost nine years now. In that time I have played with her beautiful hair as much as possible. I’ve always enjoyed put it up this way and that way. We collect hair ties and pony tail holders. She loves barrettes as well. Head bands are another beloved hair accessories.
There are so many ways to put only a little girls hair. Here are five different ways to do it. Send your little girl to school looking her absolute best.
1. The first way of doing a little girls hair that looks absolutely beautiful is to not do it at all. Leaving the hair down, and simply brushing it is always an option. Little girls hair is beautiful with nothing done to it at all. Some of the most beautiful things in life need nothing added to them.
2. The second way to do your little girls hair is a common one, with a twist. Brush your little girls hair well and draw it back into a pony tail. The pony tail has been around forever and will never go out of style. Even girls with shorter hair can wear a ponytail. The twist is to add a long satin ribbon or thin piece of lace over the pony tail holder. Once the pony tail is secured with the holder tie on the lace or ribbon. Wrap it around a couple of times and tie it up with a bow or only a semi tight knot. It will hand gracefully and delicately. A beautiful twist to a regular old pony tail.
3. The third hair do idea is a braid. One single braid centered in the back like a pony tail would be. To create this look simply brush and draw back the hair as if you were going to create a pony tail. Divide the grasped hair into three sections and braid. Pull gently upwards to create a hanging effect. Secure with a pony tail holder at the end well to keep the braid in. Cover that will a colorful scrunchie and you have created a styling look.
4. The fourth hair style suggestion also involves a braid. However, it does not involve only but a section of hair. A really cute look is to gather a small amount of hair either centered like a small ponytail. Gather just a small section of hair, braid and secure. These little braids create lots of looks. You can put one on each side like pigtails or you can have only one on just one side.
5. The fifth hair do that looks great on little girls and also keeps their hair out of their faces is a bun. Little girls with longer hair can have their hair twisted up into a bun easily. To do so simply brush the hair and gather it like you would a pony tail. Have a good scrunchie ready and then twist the hair in one direction several times. Once it’s twisted wrap it around itself an secure with the scrunchie.
There you have them, five adorable hairstyles for little girls. Thanks for reading and take care!