Promoting your business can be costly, BUT believe it or not there are more than a few free ways to promote, market and get your business out there, here they are:
1. Social networking, most if not all social networking websites are free to sign up to and use so why not take advantage of them, join up and create a page for you, your business, your products and so on, start finding new and old friends and fans and find out the true power of social networking.
2. Word of mouth, tell everyone you know and meet about your business and how it can help them and help make their lives better, remember that every person you tell about your business will tell several of their friends, associates, and colleagues.
3. Get some press, compiling and sending out either a news release or press release is both effective and cheap if not more often than not free. Give your press release an angle, a hook and keep them coming back for more.
4. Use the internet, Promote and market your business for free on the internet, use any/all types of platforms suitable and available to you from article writing to blogging and see what works for both you and your business.
5. Link up with another business, jump on the back of their marketing campaign and see where it leads and takes you.
TOP TIPS FOR GETTING FREE PROMOTION
Free promotion, marketing and advertising will not land on your lap, you will have to put a bit and work in, but here are a few pointers to remember.
1. Never accept no as an answer, just because someone says no now doesn’t mean it will stay a no!
2. Never burn any bridges, don’t do or say anything in the heat of the moment to anyone except yourself as you never know when you might need the person or business you have just upset!
3. Make your business appealing and attractive, to get people to help you for free to market your business you need your business to look its best and offer its best, from customer service to awesome prices.
4. Always remember to use attraction marketing and so on, think about what you would like to attract, for example more sales, increased visibility and so on and then go for it, work towards reaching your aims and goals each and every day.
5. Never be too pushy, if someone doesn’t want your business now, don’t push it on them instead give them all the information you can so that when they need you in the future they will know where to find you.
I hope you have found this article both helpful and useful Good luck with marketing and promoting your business for free I wish you every success.