Valentine’s Day is for that special person you are dating, in a relationship with or that you would like to remember. Not everyone wants to get candy, especially if the diet that person is following does not permit such indulgences. Many things do not have to revolve around candy on this special sweethearts day. The gift of this nature takes a different place with wonderful recognition of thought that was given to the contents.
Many of these items are generic, so either man or woman can receive this gift basket that we will create. That means if you are a man or woman wanting a idea for that partner you are thinking about, you can read on and proudly take this to them. I will itemize the items where to purchase them so you can go directly to that store or similar store near you and put together the homemade Valentine’s Day gift basket with a joyful heart.
Every one uses certain items whether they are a man or woman. The following will be an assortment to please the senses of your Valentine this special day. Please meet me at Wal-Mart for our shopping experience.
1. Buy a covered basket type bin at Wal-Mart. They range from plastic to wicker to sturdy cardboard. The colors are often seen with the liner and not the container itself. Depending on amounts of your budget for this purchase, you can select from $5 to $12. This will be reused for years to come for necessary home use items, so the price is reasonable.
2. On the first isle after the registers, there is a spot for items which are priced $1 and up to $10. Select a book either for reading or a cookbook from the many that are for sale here. Since you know something about the person you are buying for, you can hand pick the perfect paper back or hard copy item. This will be individually wrrapped with tissue paper. A solid piece of copy paper will hide the title so when it is lifted from the handled bin, that will not be seen until unwrapped.
3. Next let’s go to the soap isle. Even men like scented soap. Lavender is a sure one for both men an women.
4. Candles are for everyone, so select a color and scent appropriate for that special Valentine for this homemade gift basket.
5. Tea or coffee is the next thing into the basket for your Valentine. You choose what they would enjoy the most.
6. Now the fun part in the toy department. Find that unique hand puzzle or hand held game they would enjoy.
You have made a great handmade gift Valentine’s Day treasure that satisfies the Sense of sight with a candle, smell with the soap, mind with the book. taste with tea or coffee and touch with the game. The special man or woman that receives this homemade Valentine’s Day gift basket will not even think anything about diet when they feast their eyes on this lovely assortment of thoughts from you. Don’t forget to put a card in there and decorate the handles with streamers for an added flair.