Promoting a business is by no means easy, but it can be very very rewarding in terms of increased awareness, more publicity, perhaps even increased sales and much much more, so whatever you think promoting your business is essential, people will not come looking for you. You have to find them!
Using promotional products and merchandise to promote, market and advertise your business can be very effective, so here are a few ideas/suggestions as to what you could do and use:
1.You could have branded/logo mouse mats, so that every time some one uses their computer or laptop they will exposed to and reminded of your company and what you do.
2. By giving away branded pens, pencils and other stationary.
3. By giving away umbrellas. These are very effective and can be used out and about, especially if they are bright and attention grabbing. The owner of the umbrellas is not the only person who will see your businesses name and logo. Passers by and the general public will see your name for a very low cost.
4. By using branded/logo t-shirts and similar items of clothing. Give these away as a freebie and then be safe in the knowledge that every time they wear the piece of clothing hundreds of people will be exposed to your business name.
5. Write and sell your own eBooks/physical book. Put your logo on each page and then distribute it to potentially the whole world. Distribute it on the internet for free and lets thousands if not millions see your business name, logo and much more.
6. Use stickers and banners. Give away promotional stickers, car stickers, bumper stickers and so on.
7. Use DVDs and CDs that perhaps contain information on your business, the types of products you offer and so on. Give these to potential and existing customers to pass on and see how the word spreads about your business.
Why use Promotional Products?
Perhaps you are not totally sure whether or not to use promotional products or not. But let me give you a few suggestions as to why and how promotional producers could be both useful and beneficial to your business.
1. They are cheap to produce and so will not eat into your whole marketing budget.
2. You can give them away whenever and wherever, they are not seasonal and can be given away as a freebie, or as an add on/up sell to one of your existing products.
3. They attract attention. When people see branded items and products they tend to take much more notice and pay more attention.
4. They can reach a large number of people for a low cost.
Good luck I hope you have found this article both useful and helpful and I wish you every success in promoting your business. Remember it normally doesn’t happen overnight so have time and patience, and do something to promote your business each and every day.