Whether you’re doing some holiday shopping or looking for a little girls’ toy for another occasion, here are some suggestions that can at least help to point you in the right direction – a list of Little Girls Toys 3-4 Years, the Top 5 for 2008:
1. Sesame Street Elmo Live! (from Fisher Price) – Elmo gets more and more lifelike as the years go by! Elmo Live! from Fisher Price is a wonderful addition to the Elmo collection of toys for kids. He acts, sings and moves just like the real Elmo on Sesame Street, and is a definite favorite for kids in the age range of 3-4 years, whether it’s a little girl or boy. Cost for Elmo Live! is around $65.00 retail, as of December 2008.
2. Vtech Pink Kidizoom Digital Camera – Little girls (boys too) love to take pictures! Now they can have their very own digital camera with full functionality, including being able to view photos right after they are taken, directly from the camera! The buttons are larger and simpler to use than with an adult digital camera. It comes in various colors, the favorite for little girls is pink. Retail cost for the Vtech Pink Kidizoom Digital Camera runs around $70, but it can often be found for less from some online resources.
3. Calico Critters (the Family Dolls) – Straight from Cloverleaf Corners come the Calico Critters Family Dolls. These dolls are rather simple, but absolutely adorable and fun to play with. They can be posed, dressed, etc. Each family (such as the Norwood Mouse family or the Rabbit family) have their own unique characteristics and are great for little girls to play with and collect. Cost for a Calico Critter family runs at around $20 retail, often marked down at some online stores.
4. Barbie and the Diamond Castle Dolls – “Barbie and the Diamond Castle” is a movie that has been a 2008 favorite for little girls. The Dolls (Alexa and Liana) are based on the main characters from the movie, and convert from simple and pretty to sparkling, elegant princesses with a simple button twist. Alexa and Liana also sing songs individually from the movie or sing together as a pair. Cost of the Barbie and the Diamond Castle Dolls is around $30 retail, but I’ve seen them marked down quite a bit from that, and can likely be purchased for around $20 each.
5. Playskool Honeybee Hop – Kids jump over a spinning bee (turning around from a center “beehive”) while the beehive plays a fun tune to go along with the game. The object of the game? To miss the bee! A nice introduction to coordination and physical skill, and it’s great fun for kids in the age range of 3-4 years.
The list of Little Girls Toys 3-4 Years above is a combination of the hottest-selling toys for girls in this age range, along with exceptionally high ratings from parents. In short – if you’re not sure what to buy, one of the toys from the list above will very likely make a little girl very happy.