So who will be on Dancing with the Stars season ? I can think of a lot of celebrities who could use the exposure on Dancing with the Stars. But for my list, I am thinking in terms of who would be fun, popular and have enough moves to be competitive.
1) Mel Gibson-You talk about a guy who could use a public relations makeover. Not only would it be a very huge positive for Mel to grace the screen but it was also be very entertaining to see him dance the tango while giving his “Mad Max” look of despair. I can’t think of anyone I’d rather see in the coming season but I am almost completely positive it will never happen.
2) Andy Griffith-If Cloris Leachman can do it. Why not through one of the classiest actors to ever have graced the screen back into the mix? He seemed to be moving a bit slow in a Brad Paisley country video. But wouldn’t it be fun to see him for a few weeks back in the spotlight?
3) Shannen Doherty-The 90210 and new 90210 star is ready for that new career boost. She’s still got the body and the only thing remaining is if she can dance?
4) Alyssa Milano-Not to handpick 2 Charmed stars back to back, but I couldn’t resist the thrill of seeing the former Who’s the Boss child star turned siren dancing each week. I can only hear what Len and Bruno would say after getting a glimpse of her sexy dance!
5) Andy Dick-Another guy who is itching for a public relations turnaround. The comedian who once graced the tube on News Radio hasn’t exactly been in the spotlight for the right reasons lately.
6) Michael Jordan-The guy would probably win just about any competition he was in. So the others should hope he’s not somehow on the list. He can leap tall buildings in a single “air”. But can he dance? It would be fun to see and I think people would tune in each week to see this top name in action.
7) Michael Phelps-Could he possibly do anything more? I am still out of breath watching him win every event in the Olympics. This could be a real possibility and would be a sure fire ratings winner for Dancing with the Stars!
8) Billy Ray Cyrus-Why not ride the wave of Miley and Billy? It comes packaged with a guest performance from his famous daughter. Although she’s already been on Dancing with the Stars! Her dad could do the ballroom to Achey Breaky Heart.
9) Paula Abdul-Wouldn’t that be fun? But yet a conflict of interest with her American Idol contract. Then we could finally see how judges react to her performances. The former dancer is perhaps too much of an expert to be on the show.
10) Gloria Estefan-If she is back in shape after that terrible incident. I think it would be fantastic to see her on Dancing with the Stars season