Buying a gift for a man can be rough for any holiday. They want the strangest of things, like football gear and the such. So what do you do when it comes to Valentines day? Well, why not give him the one thing he really wants more then anything? And what is that you may ask. Of course it would be a whole entire night purely dedicated to him and only him with you as the main attraction. So where do you get started? Well that part is actually very easy. There are 7 simple things to do that will make Valentines day just what he always dreamt of. However, this kind of day is not for the faint of heart. This kind of day is all about going a bit over the top, getting a bit kinky and being a lot romantic.
1. Book a hotel room at a very fancy hotel. If you are near Central New Hampshire I would recommend the Common Man Inn in Plymouth New Hampshire.
2. Book a reservation for two at the best restaurant in town. If you are booking a room at the Common Man Inn then you will want to reserve dinner for two at their in house restaurant, Foster’s Steak House.
3. Buy some body lotions, chocolate body rubs, edible massage gels and bubble bath soaps. If you live in Central New Hampshire I would recommend Bath and Body Works at the Tanger Mall in Tilton New Hampshire. If you don’t live in New Hampshire then they do have an online service. Just Google their name and you’re there.
4. You will want to purchase some fun finger foods, such as grapes and chocolates as well as a bottle of champagne and some roses. And yes, men do love roses, they were my grandfather’s favorite kind. For the chocolates, make sure you buy the finest available such as Lindt or Dove. For the roses, some stores may have rose petals that have fallen off that they can give you for cheap. You need just the petals anyhow. Just be sure to buy one complete rose, which I will explain later.
5. Buy yourself the sexiest piece of lingerie you can possibly afford. Just make sure it covers almost nothing at all but covers enough to make for an air of mystery. Victoria’s Secret offers a great array of sexy items at low prices.
6. Purchase candles in either romantic or musk type scents. For the best scent saturation I would highly suggest purchasing your candles from either Yankee Candle or Partylite. Either of these can be found on the web.
7. Pack a bag for your hubby with a change of clothes for the next day as well as toiletries. Since he will have no idea what you are up to he will not be prepared.
Now that you have everything it is time to get it all together. The whole point of this is to appear sexy, mysterious and a bit bad. So you will want to meet your hubby at the restaurant. Tell him where it is in a sexy little note sprayed with your perfume. Tell him to meet you one hour after you plan to check in at the hotel. This will give you time to stage the hotel room. Hide your lingerie in the bathroom, on the hook behind the door. Put the champagne on ice. Take the petals from the roses and spread them, in a trail from the door to the bed. Place the remaining petals on the bed. Just remember to leave one rose in tact and a handful of rose petals off to the side. I will explain that later. Place the candles around where you want them but don’t light them just yet. A visit from the local firemen might be romantic for you but not for your hubby!! In a bowl by the bed set out grapes. In another bowl set out chocolates. Also next to the bed you will want to place your body crèmes. In the bathroom, around the bathtub, place your bubble bath soaps.
Now that you have everything in place it is time to head to the restaurant. Make sure you are wearing something very sexy and very tantalizing. Make your entrance a tad bit late and a large bit grand. Stay aloof if your hubby asks for details. You want to remain mysterious and thus very captivating. Eat your food in such a way that tells him something magical is about to happen. Take your shoes off under the table and caress his legs. Every so often give him the bedroom eyes look. Done properly, he will be panting by the time dessert comes. Just as he finishes dessert hand him another perfume sprayed note with the address of the hotel and the room number on it. Tell him to meet you at that address in a time frame that is a good 20 minutes longer then you need to get there. Tell him a second dessert will be waiting for him at that address.
Now it is show time. Head out to the hotel fast. Basically eat and run. This will really leave him wondering. Once at the hotel light the candles, slip yourself into your lingerie, throw the remainder of the rose petals into the tub and wait for your hubby. When the knock comes at the door put the rose in your mouth and answer the door. Just make sure to use the peephole to make sure it really is your hubby!! When he sees you he will melt into putty. Guide him to the bed, lay him down and strip him of his shirt. Use your body lotions to give him an amazing massage. Once he is completely melted and completely subservient to you, begin feeding him the grapes and chocolates. Follow this with champagne.
Now I am not going into what happens next but after what happens next, fill the bathtub with bath bubbles and hot water. Slip in the tub with another glass of champagne. The perfect end to a night he will never soon forget.
Have a happy and romantic Valentines day!!