There are those cloaks and capes that will up the prayer skill value of a player in the free mmo game of Runescape, and then there are the real armor items that will protect your player. These are the items that can be worn to give multiple bonuses to the prayer skill.
Prayer Armor in Runescape
These are the multiple pieces of armor that are all part of sets in the game. They will have a far better appearance being worn together and will have a great boost to the prayer skill in the game.
- Initiate Sallet, Initiate Hauberk, Initiate Cuisse – The sallet will give a +3, the hauberk a +5, and the cuisse a +6 to the Prayer skill. The full Initiate set can be purchased after “Recruitment Drive Quest” from Sir Tiffy in Falador Park.
- Verac’s Helm, Verac’s Brassard, Verac’s Plateskirt – The helm gives a bonus of +3, the brassard +5, and the plateskirt a +4 to Prayer skill. These are all Barrows rewards.
- White Chainmail, White Platelegs, White Plateskirt, White Medium Helmet, White Full Helmet, White Square Shield, White Gloves, White Boots, White Platebody, and White Kite Shield – These will all individually give a +1 to your Prayer skill and they are from the White Knight Armory after completion of the “Wanted” quest.
- Proselyte Sallet, Proselyte Cuisse, Proselyte Tasset, and Proselyte Hauberk – The Sallet gives +4, the Cuisse and Tasset gives +5 each, and the Hauberk gives +8 to Prayer Skill. These are all able to be received if the Slug Menace Quest is completed.
Other Prayer Boosters
These are the things that aren’t really falling into other categories that will buff up your prayer skill. They are a great help in Runescape.
- Mitre – This gives a +5 to the Prayer skill. This will require a 40 in Magic and 40 in Prayer. It is a level 2 Treasure Trail.
- Stole – This gives a +10 to Prayer skill. It requires a level 60 Prayer to use. It is a level 2 Treasure Trail.
There are several things that can give quick boost to the Prayer skill that your character has in the game. There are these armor items, there are those capes that you can wear, and there are other items that can quickly and simply really give you an edge when you need more of a Prayer skill advantage in the game of Runescape. Having a higher Prayer skill can give you better options on armor protection, it can give stat boosts of a high percentage, and it can give you an edge in battles. Keep in mind to raise your prayer skill levels you’ll be burying bones and you’ll need a prayer altar to refresh your skill points after you have used them all. Happy leveling of the Prayer skill in the free mmo game of Runescape, and I will see you in game!