So you have a business but now what! How do you get the word out about what you do and what your are offering. How do you get people interested in your business and how do you get them buying products and services off you.
Well for a start there is no magical answer as to how you can get more customers BUT here are a few ways you can further advertise, market and promote your business and just get it out there!
Here are a few ways:
1. Try sending out SMS/TEXT advertisements and SMS/TEXT messages to both existing and potential customers–or better yet to people who fall within your target market or target audience.
2. How about creating and distributing your own quizzes, games and competitions.
3. By using and utilising free online networking websites, such as www.myspace.com and www.facebook.com, create a page for yourself, a page for each of your products, a page for your business and so on, cross promote and link them all together to get even better results.
4. How about writing, creating and distributing your own free eBook, leaflets, guides and so on.
5. Try advertising and promoting your business in your email signature, make sure your business name and address is attached visibly at the bottom of each and every email you send out.
6. How about creating and distributing your own pod cast, perhaps based on what you do, your expertise, your products, your services and so on.
7. How about creating an online web presence for your business for example if you have a website why not try utilising things such as google ad words or perhaps even pay per click (PPC) or perhaps pay per call (PPC) advertisingto get more people interested in what you do and what you offer.
TOP TIP: If you have a website or want to create one to get more results and more success online why not try looking into Search engine optimization (SEO) you can find lots of free information on the internet or always hire a professional to help you get the most out of your website and search engines!
PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESS – SOME TOP TIPS
Here are a few tips and a bit of advice and guidance as to how you can promote market and advertise your business more successfully.
1. Always set budgets and timescales–timetables and stick to them!
2. Always conduct both primary and secondary market research to find out who your target markets and audiences are as there is no point trying to reach everyone everywhere.
3. Always include a Call to action, by this I mean in every piece of marketing literature or material you produce or send out make sure it includes a Call to action, such as buy now, or visit our website. You must tell people what you want them to do, this is what a Call to action is.
Good luck I wish you every success.