It’s a lot of fun to write for Associated Content. I would like to express ten reasons why it has been so enjoyable.
1. It’s fun to be creative. Associated Content allows me to express myself in so many ways. I can be silly one moment and serious the next.
2. I enjoy reading the comments. Writing for Associated Content wouldn’t be nearly as much fun if it wasn’t for the comment section. Who doesn’t like receiving comments about their work?
3. I enjoy making friends online. Yes, writing leads to friends. You can relate to other writers. You can explore their interests and points of view. You can share in their happiness and feel for their pain.
4. I have met many wonderful writers like Artme, Lisa Renee, Saikat Kumar Dutta, Tony Vega, Norman Rubin, Justice Lives Not, Charlotte Kuchinsky, Missy, Linda Ann Nickerson, 3lilangels, Samaira, Lady Samantha, and Maria Roth. Please forgive me for those writers who have also made comments and have been very supportive. This is just a partial list of writers who have read and made comments on my work.
5. I have enjoyed reading other writers’ articles. I have read about many topics that were both mundane and unusual. I have read many great reviews on products and services. I have read controversial articles. I have also read articles that inspire and make you ponder about life.
6. I like to be funny. Humor is in my blood. Unfortunately, it doesn’t go very well in transfusions. Seriously, I like to make people LOL. By the way, at first I had no idea what LOL meant. I thought it meant Lipstick on Lobsters. Now I know better. Anyway, I’ve read many humorous articles. We have some very funny writers who know how to make people laugh. I just want to say one thing about the economy. I’ve been critical about our high unemployment. I’ve been told that making jokes about people unemployed is not in good taste. Consequently, I’ve decided to layoff of these jokes.
7. I like to write about political events and to stick my two cents worth regarding the politicians in Washington. I have my critics. Oh boy, do I have my critics. It’s not easy being liberal. It’s hard enough being green. I have been especially critical of President George “Buchanan” Bush. His popularity is below freezing.
8. I have a cookbook full of recipes from the creative “chefs” who write for Associated Content. I also have the waistline to prove it.
9. I have been fascinated by our wonderful poets. Love and joy, hardship and rejection, are just some of the emotions that have filled the minds and the hearts of our poets. I have also been introduced to the exciting world of haiku. At first, I couldn’t tell the difference between haiku and tofu. I’ll say this; Haiku is definitely more palatable than tofu.
10.Associated Content is always coming up with new ideas. With all the categories to choose from and the freedom to express yourself, Associated Content has provided a very good forum for new writers as well as experienced hands to employ their creative energies. I have been writing for a little over a year. It has been my extreme pleasure to have been part of this splendid group of writers. To receive comments from New York to Thailand, the world seems just a little bit smaller. I am looking forward to another year of fun and frivolity as well as commenting on the perilous times that we are all facing. May all the writers on Associated Content take a bow. You deserve it.