I’ve never been very creative but I am interested in funny plans or ideas that people have to concoct the new craze. It amazes me how some people can turn nothing into something.
Had I been told 10 years ago that I would be able to surf the web on my cell phone I would have laughed, but technology is advancing and people’s imaginations continue to run wild.
Here are 10 silly yet creative inventions that I came across on the web.
1. Ice Cream Cone Barrier-As a child I would jump at the chance to go to the ice cream parlor and get two scoops of my favorite flavors. The only problem was at the age of five I wasn’t able to eat fast enough and I would end up wearing more of my treat, than actually consuming it. This would have been a perfect time to have an “Ice Cream Cone Barrier”. You slide a cone into the opening of the plastic barrier, top with a scoop of ice cream, and tada. When it melts it will drip onto the barrier and not on your hands or clothes.
2. Toilet Paper Hat-This is a must have for allergy sufferers. With watery eyes and a drippy nose, spending a day at the park can be anything but pleasant. Yes you can take a travel sized pack of tissues but that will only last through a few blows. However, if you have a “Toilet Paper Roll Hat” you’re completely covered. All you do is insert a roll of toilet paper into the hat, put the hat on your head, and you’re ready for a fun filled day. When you feel a sniffle, reach up, unroll the amount you need, and then blow.
3. Toilet Bowl Night Light-For the man or boy that lacks aim, the “Toilet Bowl Night Light” is a must have. No longer will you leave a mess for someone else to clean because you’ll have just the amount of light needed to see and hit your target. Another great thing is you no longer have to turn on the bathroom light which can be blinding at 2:00 a.m.
4. Baby Apparel Squeegee-Babies creep and crawl all over the place and aren’t stationary for long periods of time. So why not put them to work while they’re on the go? “Baby Apparel Squeegees” are baby pajamas that have a squeegee like material and make the perfect baby shower gift. Simply dress your on the go tot and let them crawl all over the place. Not only will they be fashionable, they’ll help with the housework.
5. Wrist Band Fan-For those that can’t wait for their food to cool off, the “Wrist Band Fan” is just the thing you need. It is a regular wrist band that has a miniature fan attached. No longer will you have to blow your food because the little fan does the work for you.
6. Character Toasters-Children love to see their favorite cartoon characters on television and find it cool to have them on their clothes. So why should it stop at what they wear? You can get a “Character Toaster” that actually toasts the bread in the shape of a characters head. For example; if your daughter loves DeeDee the Dinosaur, you can get a DeeDee Toaster. Put in the bread and when it pops up, not only will it be nice and toasty, it will have the cute face of the lovable dinosaur on it.
7. Chop Stick Sauce Holders-With so many people being weight conscious, knowing exactly how many calories is a must when eating out. Trying to serve the right portion size can be challenging especially when it comes to sauces like sweet and sour or soy sauce. Well the guessing game is over if you have “Chop Stick Sauce Holders”. They look exactly like chop sticks but they have a little opening where you can measure just the amount of sauce according to your desired calorie intake. Then when picking up a bite, press gently on the end, and it will drop the sauce onto the food.
8. Color Changing Wallpaper-I like to decorate but I tend to change my mind quite often; what I liked at the store doesn’t look very well when I get it home. Well if you have “Color Changing Wallpaper” you’ll never have to worry about not being happy. You hang the paper on the wall, as usual, and every day or so, the paper will change colors on its own.
9. Butter Stick-Using a butter knife to smooth on your butter can be a thing of the past if you have a “Butter Stick”. It looks like a glue stick and you can just adjust it according to how much you’d like, spread it on, and when finished, readjust.
10. Eye Drop Funnels-This is absolutely a must for those that have a difficult time using eye drops. When putting eye drops in your eye, many times more of the liquid runs down the side of your face. But with “Eye Drop Funnels” you’ll be sure to get every drop.
Not everyone is creative and some people have better imaginations than others but as you can see, no idea is so crazy that it couldn’t be beneficial to the consumer.