Let’s face it: buying a gift for your girlfriend or wife can be hard as a man. We don’t pay attention half the time to things they say they want or we get them something that we also want. Below are five gifts that you can get her that she will love.
1. MP3 PLAYER. An mp3 player is a good gift you can give her for Christmas. It’s especially great if she doesn’t have one or needs an updated one. You can find mp3 players that plays video, audiobooks, and performs picture slideshows for prices ranging from $49-$149 at Best Buy or any other major retailer. A good iPod starts at $149 and it just depends on how much storage you think she might need. BONUS: preload the mp3 player with some of her favorite songs.
2. MASSAGE GIFT CERTIFICATE. This Christmas, giver her something that will relieve her stress, particularly if you got her a bad gift. Most massage parlors charge by the half hour or hour, but make sure you ask what you get for that time. Expect to pay anywhere from$25-$75 depending on the area you live in. The easiest way to find massage places in your area is to go to Google and type in ”massage [your zip code]”.
3. BATH AND BODY LOTIONS AND SOAPS. This is not “cheesy”. Most women love to smell nice and love the way lotions and soaps. You can get her this great gift for Christmas and not worry about looking like a fool. Bath and Body Works carries a nice selection of scents and kits that you can purchase. They usually have great sales throughout the holidays. Single bottles of items cost anywhere from $5-$15 dollars, but go for a gift basket or combination basket that has a little of everything for $25-$60. HINT: take her there before hand just to get her to “sample” the scents to find her favorite one.
4. PERSONALIZED JEWELRY. And not the cheap stuff you get at a Walmart or Kmart. Go to an actual jewelry store and find a nice necklace with a charm or a bracelet you can engrave. During the holidays, jewelry stores like Helzberg or Kay’s have awesome sales sometimes up to 70% off. You don’ t have to spend a thousand bucks, but you don’t want to spend $19.99 either because she will know. Engrave it with something romantic or personal like a favorite line of poetry or something special that you’ve said to her.
5. COLLECTORS EDITIONS OF HER FAVORITE BOOKS. If she likes to read then she probably has a favorite book or two that she constantly reads. Find one that’s signed or has a special cover or binding. Check out Amazon or Half.com because you can find a healthy selection of books that usually have collector’s editions listed. Depending on the author or the book, collector’s editions may run from $30 to hundreds of dollars if it’s signed.
Hopefully this article gave you some ideas to find gifts for her this Christmas. For anything listed above the best advice that you can receive is the make is personal.