Our lives are journeys along long, winding roads, and our destiny lies far out of reach. We hope that we have meaning, purpose, and we hope that we are not alone. We pray for answers, for guidance, and a chance to be whatever we can be. This is our life, and we only live once. And one way or another, our destiny will find us.
5. Life is filled with uncertainty, and we never know where the road will lead us. And sometimes, we fall over the edge, taken too quickly from this world, and leaving shards of a life behind, but sometimes, we are given a chance to return to make things right. We are given a chance to take back our life and avenge our death, and the scars on our back are the only remains of one life gone and another found. And for Charlie Sheen in the Wraith, his return reunites him with his brother, tying up loose ends, and bringing love to his heart.
4. All life is sacred, but so many senseless murders still flood our streets. And in a moment of love, there is nothing but death, and destruction reigns. And we are sent to our graves, broken, defeated, but what if we could come back to avenge our death? What if we had the power to take down those that stole our heart? What if through the Crow, we find heaven waiting at the end with our lover at the gate? Would we then lie down in peace as the rain silently falls around the ground that will keep us forever? All life is sacred, and all life must be remembered and cherished for some of us are taken too quickly from this world.
3. Most live the ordinary life far from a Charmed one, and they know not of angels and demons. But each one of us is guarded by someone, someone, who would try and protect us from the darkness of this world, and even if we cannot see them, it does not mean that they are not there. We just have to have faith, hope, and in our darkest hour, we have to look for the light. We are not alone. We will never be alone, no matter how hard we fall, and some of us fall hard. But there is a lion, a Leo standing guard, whispering words of guidance and strength, and telling us to never give up. And we must continue on.
2. Love is the dream of life and the key to our heart, and we wander lost without it. We think we know its essence, its sweet fragrance, but we are merely playing the fool. Love could fall straight down from heaven, but our eyes must open first to all its mystery, its beauty to finally know that this is what we have been looking for. But death might be swifter on white wings to take us quickly from the one that could envelop us deep in their heart, but sometimes, we receive a second chance to live life in love. And for one man at death’s door, he is given that chance to love through a Date with an Angel.
1. Our lives are journeys along long, winding roads, but are we truly alive? Do we feel every moment we are awake? Is our heart beating, or is it numb from the sometimes cruel hands of this world? Do we cherish every moment we are here, or do we allow life to slip away through the touch of death? Are we alive? Are we in love? Are we still walking down this long road of life to our journey’s end? If we could let go of everything, fall down, down into life, and drown in the water of its essence, would we truly find ourselves? Would we find our City of Angels? Would we know what it is to be alive, and would we keep walking down this road to the destiny that waits for us in the end?