With Valentines Day on its way many people are choosing eCards over more traditional paper cards. Valentines Day eCards provide many extra benefits that paper cards do not; these include instant delivery worldwide, at a specified time, cheaper costs, a wider selection, and the ability to personalize and add media to eCards. If you are considering sending an eCard for Valentines Day then you should consider one of the following top 5 eCard websites:
- Blue Mountain – Blue Mountain eCards provides one of the largest selections of eCards for any occasion, Valentines Day included, on the Internet. The quality is great and best of all it is a totally free eCard website. The site itself is very user friendly, easy to navigate, and easy on the eyes. The only downside is that you need to sign up for an account but, again, it is free and only takes a minute!
- 123 Greetings – 123 Greetings is another great source for 100% free eCards. This site is a personal favorite of mine because it doesn’t require any type of account or sign up which means you can send an eCard within minutes of reaching the website. I especially like the ability to greatly customize each eCard that I send and the fact that they offer printer friendly versions for when I want a free paper card. The only disadvantage of 123 Greetings is that their card selection is a bit lacking; there are some great eCards, just not as many of them.
- E-Cards – E-Cards is one of the better eCards websites out there, however it does require a membership fee. There are a few different levels of membership that you can choose from, each with different prices and added options. The selection here is outstanding and one of my favorite features is their reminder calendar which will send you an e-mail reminder every time a special day comes up so that you don’t forget to send out your eCard.
- Hallmark eCards – Hallmark, of course, makes the list. Hallmark is known globally for being the finest maker of traditional paper cards, their eCard quality is on par. Unlike their pricey paper cards they actually offer free eCards, the only downside being that they do require an account and most of the best eCards cost about $1.99. I find that nine times out of ten when there’s an eCard that I really want it is not a free one!
- Egreetings – Egreetings rounds out the list of the top 5 websites for Valentines Day eCards at number five. This website offers a good selection of eCards for Valentines Day, all 100% free. They do require a sign up, but again, it is a free account. The site design is easily navigable but the ads on the web page have made it my number five pick instead of higher up, it is simply a bit sore on the eyes.
Hopefully you can find the perfect Valentines Day eCard on one of the websites. Start enjoying the many benefits of eCards today!