I have on my previous article outlined the various ways to make a better decision for the New Year. They New Year resolutions are easily outlined and examined when one has gone through a private or group retreat to help fine-tune the events of the past gearing towards making it better in advance. Some writers may have written about how best to make it but mine goes a long way to counsel the minds of people who have come across this article. To cut it short, smart ideas will be discussed to make the best New Year resolutions.
1. Taken up our responsibility is the foremost decision to consider. When we accept and bear what comes up in our various levels at which we operate, it makes it easier for us.
2. Adopting the idea of becoming creative through hardworking with great notions and abilities must be encouraged and practiced by every human being. I believe it’s by this, that the world flourishes as it was meant to be from the peri-natal. In addition to this, plodders should learn to be reasonable and agile by seeking for a consultant or specialist for upgrading.
3. I feel it’s time to turn to a perfectionist. When we all do things perfectly and not satisfied with anything less, then it turns to a perfunctory duty to be done to help the society grow.
4. Discrimination among various classes of people should not be tolerated. It’s time to say no to racism and stigma caused by the so called higher class groups or even the societies of the world. A complete and indelible annulment about racism must be adopted to complete the creative work of nature. No colour is bad or less important, but all the colours are used for beautification depending on the style, pattern or purpose; and so everybody is wonderfully made.
5. Learning to forgive and forget is one key factor to help us make a famous new year. Scholars like Pat Utomi has this to say: “the trauma of the past when retained makes us old and obsolete in nature but forging ahead and not thinking about the past worries makes us visionary leaders and great achievers.” (Chidi Echefu et al, 2001).
6. Because of the point made in the previous paragraph, all plans must be made to prohibit all kinds of ‘phoney wars’ among tribes and nations. The families are also involved in this situation where they engage in official wars even though they are not physically fighting themselves. Our media houses tells us more on the statistical records of cases of families, cities, states and nations fighting themselves for one reason or the other.
7. Better ideas, cultures and technology advancements void from affecting the normal health of every living in the biosphere and the universe should be encouraged. Everybody is involved in this case bearing in mind that the universe must be safe from health hazard and distractions.
8. In as much as we keep the universe safe, we should also be safe from seductive weapons brought by various forces and agents of evil. In that case, we talk of the moral care and thus are willing to be phlegmatic even before a philter that lures to kill our real personality. Philanderers should have a change of heart while mysterious ladies should zip up. Embarking on meaningful duties should be a watchdog for every person.
9. You remember “YES WE CAN” of Barack Obama? The word “WE” invites the collective efforts of all like that of the broom stick bond that remains unbroken even with the heaviest force. Two GOOD heads they say are better that one and so we should form the habit of working communally gearing towards achieving the best no matter the class you belong.
10. Finally, peace must be ensured among families and nations of the world. Peace is achieved through the living God who made everyday new and so we too should be renewed in mind to accept the peace of the Lord as we enter the New Year. Imaging a perfect world when all these are readily practiced? Our joy will have no bounds.