What would I do with $300 million?
Ah, to dream…. Here is what I would do with $300 million:
1. I would pay off my mortgage and the mortgages of my family and in-laws. For the ones who rent, I would get them each a house.
2. I would buy the lot next door to my house and transform it into a wild bird and wildlife sanctuary.
3. I would set up college funds for all of my nieces and nephews.
4. I would return to school to learn everything I would need to know about owning and operating my own cat sanctuary.
5. I would purchase the land for the cat sanctuary and custom build the best one that I could possibly create for the animals. This would also include everything needed to make it a success: staff, food, veterinary care, etc.
6. I would set up funds that would pay to run the sanctuary after my death.
7. I would buy my husband, family, and in-laws whatever they wanted.
8. I would have my own art gallery and support local talent.
9. I would start my own small poetry press.
10. I would pay for my mother to have the best cancer specialists that she could possibly have. I would get the right healthcare that I need, too,
and get it for any loved one who needed it.
11. I would make charity donations in loving memory of my father, father in-law, grandparents, and other dearly departed loved ones.
12. I would have a driver – not in a special type of car or anything fancy, just someone who could take me where I needed to go.
13. I would travel the world with my husband.
14. I would get art supplies.
15. I would LOVE to have my husband leave his job and retire! I would also finance and support any and all endeavors that he wanted to achieve.
16. I would throw some wild parties!
17. I would take meditation courses and pay for any loved ones who wanted to attend them, too. I would also set up a charity to pay for meditation classes for people who could not afford to do so.
18. I would donate to soup kitchens/food pantries throughout the USA and abroad.
19. I would pay for veterinary school for deserving students.
20. I would fund programs that teach tolerance, respect for animals, the environment, and others, in public schools throughout the USA. I would also fund art programs/art related activities. I really want to see more of an emphasis on the arts, and not just for the so-called: “gifted & talented”, but for all students.