If you are a stay at home mom, you are probably well aware of the fact that there are some must have items that you will need to add to your list for spring. Whether you work form home or not, there are some things that border on priceless. Below you will find a list of some of those items. You may even want to add some of your own to the list.
1. The first item on the list is baking supplies. Since there are many rainy days during the months of spring you will need to have plenty of baking supplies on hand. This will help to pass the time when the kids can not go outside. Even if you have the majority of your children in school you will still want to have baking supplies that will help to ensure that they are not completely bored after they have finished their homework for the evening. Baking is a great way to pass the time, and the best part is that everyone gets to eat.
2. Next on the list is some type of organizational chart. Whether your organizational chart is on the computer or written on a piece of notebook paper, you will need to have it handy. During the spring months many kids are involved in all type of recreational activities. It can be a challenge for a stay at home mom to keep track of everything which is why a list is so important.
3. Next on the list is a quite, comfortable break area. That’s right you read correctly. All stay at home moms need an area of the home where they can go by themselves to just take a break from it all. Since the bedroom is a shared room with your husband, try to arrange it so that you can have some “you” space. If you live in a home that is big enough to have an extra room why not use this room. You can have your special project items in this room or things that just help you to relax. Every stay at home mom needs a room like this after the long months of winter.
4. The next item on the list is one that will save you time and energy and that is a plastic runner. These are long strips of plastic mats that you can lay in the entry way of your home. The reason why this particular item is necessary during the spring months is due to the mud. Since many areas tend to get large amounts of rain during the spring, you can count on the ground being a bit soggy. When the kids return home form playing they will bring the mud with them. So instead of them tracking tons of mud through your house, you can have them walk on the runner while taking their shoes off. Then instead of washing or vacuuming every room in the house, you will only have to clean the runner.
5. Last but not least on the list of must haves for stay at home moms in the spring is a camera. Weather it is a built in phone camera or just a regular digital camera you will need to have one handy at all times. During the months of spring you will be able to get some of the most beautiful pictures. You will also never know when your child will do something very funny. Spring has a way of bringing out the comedian in every kid. Keep your camera in your purse or on you at all times. Those precious moments are the priceless ones that you will cherish forever.